Stress is a word that seems to be said in most people’s vocabulary. Everyone is increasingly busy these days, so much so that stress just eases its way in. I’m a working mom with two young kids, and let me tell you: stress is real. My kids are great, don’t get me wrong, but the constant go-go-go each day can take a toll on you. So what do I do to combat that stress? I meditate, exercise, (try) to get plenty of sleep (but you know, babies…), and I take a magnesium supplement.
For true peace and tranquility, I rely on Bluebonnet’s Simply Calm™to deliver. As a special water-soluble blend of magnesium carbonate/citrate, one serving (420 mg) helps to address occasional sleeplessness, stress and anxiety, as well as bone and immune support. Magnesium is an essential mineral required in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Without artificially derived sweeteners, flavors and colors, as well as no calories, carbohydrates and sugar, this gentle effervescent magnesium powder is available in multiple flavors and provides a wholesome way for the mind and body to ease into a state of calm… simply. ♦
Bluebonnet’s Simply Calm™ Magnesium Powderis a special, water-soluble blend of magnesium carbonate/citrate delivering one of the highest levels of elemental magnesium per serving (420 mg).
It is designed to:
· Relax the Body ♦
· Soothe the Mind ♦
· Support Healthy Magnesium Levels ♦
Magnesium is beneficial for:
· Filling magnesium deficiencies in the diet that can cause a whole host of issues since magnesium is so widely utilized in the body
· Regulating about 80% of the body’s biochemical reactions
· Maintaining electrolyte balance
· Helping to modulate stress, as well as pain & inflammation, which are often the causes of chronic internal stress
· Supporting cellular energy production/metabolism
· Facilitating cellular replication/reproduction (DNA, RNA and protein synthesis)
· Assisting with glucose and insulin metabolism
· Supporting smooth muscle action (particularly that of the heart muscle)
· Facilitating the absorption of calcium and potassium and the processing of vitamin D3
· Forming and maintaining the muscles, nerves, bones and teeth of a developing fetus
· Eliciting neuro-protective properties
· Providing heart health benefits by reducing inflammatory markers, such as C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
· Supporting red blood cell and hemoglobin levels, thus sustaining oxygen-carrying capacity throughout the body, which can improve athletic performance
· Alleviating symptoms of PMS
· Attracting water through the tissues by the process of osmosis thus stimulating bowel motility
· Assisting calcium, potassium, vitamins D3 and K2 with increasing bone density
Key Product Attributes:
· Available in four delicious, soft-fizz options (unflavored, cherry, orange citrus and raspberry lemon flavors)
· Made with organic natural flavors and sweeteners (stevia), except for the unflavored powder, which does not include flavors, colors or sweeteners of any kind
· Vegan/ Vegetarian
· No sugar added
· Kosher certified
· Free of common allergens (e.g., soy, gluten & milk)
Personally, I’m big on yoga. I love taking this product after working out or just simply after a long day’s work. Then other ways you may like to enjoy it is right before bed to get you prepped for a good night’s sleep. An insider tip: I let it sit for 1 – 2 minutes to complete the soft fizz and it’s the perfect amount of delicious.
♦ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
† The Made with Non-GMO Ingredients seal guarantees that the dietary and other ingredients in these formulas are derived from sources that have not been genetically modified using modern biotechnology.