Add a delightful twist to your holiday dinner with our scrumptious Pumpkin Cheeseball, featuring the unique touch of our Lecithin Granules. This festive appetizer is a perfect blend of flavorful veggies and spices and creamy savory cheese. The addition of Lecithin Granules not only enhances the texture but also brings a nutritional boost to the table.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz vegetable cream cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (keep stem)
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 scoops Lecithin Granules
- Your choice of crackers for serving
- Wash veggies then slice green onions, dice red bell pepper and put aside.
- In a large bowl, mix both cream cheese, green onions, peppers, ranch seasoning and a scoop pf lecithin granules until smooth.
- In a smaller bowl, mix shredded cheese and one more scoop of lecithin granules, then spread 1/3 of the mix evenly onto a large sheet of plastic wrap.
- Top with cheeseball mixture and sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese onto the top and sides of cheeseball.
- Wrap cheeseball tightly, using the same plastic wrap and more if needed.
- Next wrap ball up using either rubber bands or twine. Wrap ball tightly making a pumpkin shape.
- Place cheeseball into the fridge for at least two hours or over night, then cut off rubber bands/twine and gently place the saved stem from the bell pepper on top.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy!