• 3 Kosher Fish Oil Softgels
• 9X13 baking pan with foil or parchment paper
• 1 c. peanut butter
• 1 c. unsalted butter
• 2 c. powdered sugar
• 2 c. crushed graham cracker crumbs
• 1 package (12 oz) semi sweet chocolate chips
• Line 9X13 baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
• Combine 1 c. melted peanut butter with 1 c. melted unsalted butter and mix until well combined.
• Pierce 3 Bluebonnet Omega Kosher Fish Oil Softgels and squeeze into peanut butter mixture.
• Add 2 c. powdered sugar and continue mixing until fully combined. Then add 2 c. crushed graham cracker crumbs (1 c. at a time) until fully confined.
• Scoop the peanut butter mixture into the prepared baking pan. Spread evenly throughout.
• Melt 1 package (12 oz) semi sweet chocolate chips and spread on top of the peanut butter mixture.
• Refrigerate for at least 1 1/2 hr. (can also freeze for 30 min)
• Cut into squares for easy snacking!
Bluebonnet product used in the recipe: